Saturday, May 22, 2010

About Visual C++?

I WANT TO KNOW THAT IT IS ANY NEED TO LEARN C++ BEFORE LEARNING VC++.


I M IN SECOND SEM OF I.T.


I KNOW "C", "SHELL SCRIPT".


I WANT TO KNOW HOW USEFUL VC++.


IS IT POSSIBLE TO LESRN VC++ WITHIN 45 DAYS?


IF IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO LEARN VC++ THEN GIVE ME SOME


INFORMATION WHICH R ANOTHER OPTION!


CAN I LEARN "HTML" AT THIS STAGE?


"HTML" OR "VC++" BETWEEN THIS WHICH SHOULD I LEARN?

About Visual C++?
No need to learn C++ before VC++. They are basically identical, the biggest diference being that VC++ gives you the ability to program your GUI's visually. All the rest of VC++ is C++ (basically).





Yes it is possible to learn VC++ in 45 days, but it takes much longer to master it (same goes for C++). Knowing C will help you greatly.





As far as what launguage to learn (C++/VC++ or HTML) goes, it depends on what you want to do with your programming experience. If you want to go into web design then go for HTML. If you want to do user apps. then go for VC++.
Reply:HTML and VC++ are two entirely different types of languages for entirely different purposes. Since you know C, I don't think you need to learn C++ for VC++. And no, you can't complete VC++ in 45 days, its a huge thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment