Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am a Diploma in E&C holder, I want persue distance learning MBA(IT & Systems).Is it possible to do.?

I am in Army as Technical Soldier.

I am a Diploma in E%26amp;C holder, I want persue distance learning MBA(IT %26amp; Systems).Is it possible to do.?
I don't know what E%26amp;C holder means but to pursue an MBA in the United States, even if it is through one of those questionable online programs, you need to have completed the equivalent of an Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree (BA,BS). You can not go from high school diploma or GED to MBA. That would be wrong and a cheaper way to go and most people wouldn't have the necessary background to understand it.





I can't speak for anyone else in the world but in America, you get your MFA or Ph.D. when you have earned it. Having said that, what is an MBA. Is it a Master's in Business and Administration? If so, then I'm right. If it, however, is some sort of vocational degree, then you can always get one of those technical or vocational degrees as we call them with no previous educational experience. Hell, you can be a high school drop out to earn one of those.
Reply:I am not sure, but there is something called executive MBA program for guys like you, ie your experience counts.Some IIMs offer executive management programs but you need a sponsor,for a clear picture, try to visit iim websites.


If you are so interested in doing MBA, then if you are in India, I advice you to do something like BCA and then get into MBA.Undergraduate degree is a must for getting into conventional management programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment