Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there any C++ IDE on the mac?I really can't understand programming on Xcode?

I'm learning C++ and I migrated from a wintel machine to a mac but I can't find any free C++ IDE on the mac,I was referred to Xcode,but I can't even understand it.I'm looking for an IDE as good as Bloodshed's Dev C++,anyone know where I can find one or help with the Xcode IDE?

Is there any C++ IDE on the mac?I really can't understand programming on Xcode?
If an IDE is confusing you, you should stick to a plain text editor and the console. An IDE is just a fancy environment, providing an editor and one click steps to create a program. Macs have some really good plain text editors. You can take a look on Wikipedia or Google.





But did you take a look at the Xcode documentation? It isn’t that hard to figure out.
Reply:try TextMate


No comments:

Post a Comment