Monday, May 24, 2010

An example of iTunes SDK implementation in C or C++?

I'm trying to control iTunes from a C program, and the simpler way seems to be through iTunes SDK, but I lack the knowledge to do so on my own (just begun learning C). Could someone provide me with sample code, or a better way to achieve this?


Thanks in advance.

An example of iTunes SDK implementation in C or C++?
You really might want to learn C++ first. The SDK will present examples to you, and an API. If you cannot understand it, that means you don't have the prerequisite knowledge to work with it. No, we cannot help you with that. If we present code, you'll give us a deer-in-the-headlights look because you don't know C.
Reply:Believe me it is complex. Why do not you contact a C++ expert?


Try http://expert.myitcareer.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment